Nineteen propositions made by both Houses of Parliament, to the Kings Majestie, for a reconciliation of the differences between his Majesty, and the said Houses [microform] : VVhereunto is annexed, two orders of Parliament, the one concerning the jewels of the crown, The other, for the peedie returne of the members of the hounourable house of Commons, by the sixteenth of this moneth of Iune, 1642. And also, Sir John Hothams letter to a worthy member of the House of Commons; concerning the late discovery at Hull. And the oaths of the Kings of England, taken out of the Parliament roll. I. H. 4. N. 17. Die jovis 2. die Iunii. 1642. Ordered by the Lords in Parliament, that these propositions, with the two orders, bee forthwith printed, and published. Jo. Browne cleric. Parliamentorum.
- Other Title:
- Nineteen propositions made by both Houses of Parliament, to the Kings Maiestie, for a reconciliation of the differences between his Majesty, and the said Houses
- London : printed the fourth of Iune, for W. Gaye, 1642.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2497:27.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Copy filmed at UMI microfilm Early English Books 1641-1700 reel 2497 has print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2497:27). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E1675
- Hotham, John, Sir, 1589-1645.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|