The Parliaments desires to the Earl of Warwicke [microform] : wherein is declared their resolutions concerning his going in person to Hull, with 6. or 8. ships. Together with the Earl of Warwicks answer to the Parliaments commands. Also a letter from the Earl of Warwick to the High Court of Parliament, read in the House of Commons upon Monday, concerning his taking of two ships upon the sea, there being in one 42. pieces of ordinance, and great store of ammunition for warre. With the Parliaments determination concerning all those that shall take up arms. Ordered that this be printed and published. Hen. Elsing. Cler. Parl. D. Com.
- [London] : July 21. London, printed for Edward Iohnson, 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2498:11.
- Hotham, John, Sir, 1589-1645 -- Early works to 1800.
Warwick, Robert Rich, Earl of, 1587-1658 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2498:11). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E2135B
- Warwick, Robert Rich, Earl of, 1587-1658.
England and Wales. Parliament.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|