The 21. of August. 1643. Whereas the Committee for the Militia in the city of London by vertue of an ordinance of both houses of Parliament [microform] : ... have power to command the shutting up of all shops ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Whereas the Committee for the Militia in the city of London by vertue of an ordinance of both houses of Parliament
- Printed at London : by Richard Cotes, 1643.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2515:15.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Committee for the Militia of London -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
England -- Proclamations -- Early works to 1800.
London (England) -- Defenses -- Early works to 1800.
Gloucester (England) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Title from caption and first lines of text.
Ordering business to cease and the Militia to march to the relief of Gloucester. -- Steele.
Reproduction of original in the Society of Antiquaries, London, England.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2515:15). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E2490
Steele I, 2569
- Committee for the Militia of London. , Author
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|