Die Martis, 21. Februarii, 1642. Wheras [sic] in these times of eminent danger, there is by order of Parliament a fleet preparing ... [microform]
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1643-02-21
- Other Title:
- Wheras in these times of eminent danger, there is by order of Parliament a fleet preparing
Whereas in these times of eminent danger, there is by order of Parliament a fleet preparing
- London : printed for John Wright, dwelling in the Old-Bailey, 1642. [i.e. 1643]
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2515:14.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Embargo -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- The imprint year is given according to Lady Day dating.
Title includes first lines of text.
A great fleet is being prepared which must be speedily manned. No ships are to leave the Thames till the fleet is manned, .. -- Steele.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2515:14). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E2476A
Steele I, 2374
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|