A proclamation for tryall of the King [microform] : Proclaimed by sound of trumpets and drums, in Westminster Hall, at the Exchange, and in Cheapside. VVith the proceedings of the High Court of Justice against him. Also an act of the house of Commons for further prosecution against the King: die Martis 9 Januar. 1648. Ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament, that the same proclamation that was made this morning, touching the tryall of the King, be made at the Exchange, and in Cheapside in London. Hen. Scobell, Cler. Parl. Dom. Com.
- London : printed by Robert Ibbitson, in Smithfield, neer the Queenes-head Tavern, 1648. [i.e. 1649]
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2515:9.
, 6 p.
- Charles I, King of England 1600-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Publication date given according to Lady Day dating.
Wing calls this an unauthorized publication.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2515:9). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E2195
- England and Wales. Parliament.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|