The several acts of Parliament made for establishing, ordering and collecting of his Majesties revenue arising by hearth-money [microform] : abstracted also in an index, and margented accordingly, for the benefit of such persons as are or may be concerned therein.
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1668
- London : printed by John Bill, Christopher Barker, Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, printers to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, 1678.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2514:17.
, 63,  p.
- England and Wales. Treasury -- Administration -- Early works to 1800.
Taxation -- Law and legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- At foot of title: cum privilegio.
Signatures: A6 B-D12 .
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2514:17). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E923BB
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|