The whole book of Psalmes: collected into English meeter by Thomas Sternhold, Iohn Hopkins and others [microform] : Set foorth and allowed to be sung in all churches, of all the people together, before and after morning and evening prayer; and also before & after sermons, and moreover in private houses for their godly solace and comfort: laying apart all ungodly songs and ballades, which tend onely to the nourishing of vice, and corrupting of youth.
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Sternhold and Hopkins.
- London : printed by G.M. for the Companie of Stationers, 1646.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2506:3.
- Psalters -- Early works to 1800.
- Signatures: A-D12 E6 chi6.
Below imprint: Cum privilegio regis regals.
With a final blank leaf.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2506:3). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B2416
- Sternhold, Thomas, d. 1549.
Hopkins, John, d. 1570.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|