His Majesties message to both Houses of Parliament of the eleventh of Iuly. 1642 [microform] : Together with His Majesties proclamation declaring His Majesties purpose to go in his royall person to Hull: and the true occasion and end thereof.
- Other Title:
- His Majesties message to both Houses of Parliament of the eleventh of July. 1642
- London : printed by Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie: and by the assignes of John Bill, 1642.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2527:14.
, 6 p.
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- The king's proclamation is dated 8 July 1642.
In this edition there is one line of four small ornaments on title page, and line 1 of text ends "this our".
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2527:14). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C2456
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|