An Act for an assessment at the rate of five and thirty thousand pounds by the moneth upon England [microform] : six thousand pounds by the moneth upon Scotland. And nine thousand pounds by the moneth upon Ireland. For three years, from the twenty fourth of June, 1657. For a temporary supply towards the maintenance of the armies and navies of this Commonwealth. At the Parliament begun at Westminster the 17 day of September, An. Dom. 1656.
- Standardized Title:
- Ordinances. 1657
- Edinburgh : re-printed by Christopher Higgins, in Harts-Close, over against the Trone-Church, 1657.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2532:9.
, 28,  p.
- Internal revenue -- England -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- On A2r: last word in first line of text: 'his'; first word under initial: 'maintenance'; last word in last full line of text: 'Pro-'.
Last leaf is blank.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2532:9). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E995E
- England and Wales. Parliament. , Author
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|