A short but full discourse of the power of parliaments [microform] : and how far their intrusted power may extend. As also the great interests of the King therein, acknowledged heretofore in all ages. Sent from the army to a worthy friend in London, and writen there by a learned divine, who upon some high imployments hath been conversant late amongst them.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Short discourse of the power of parliaments written in a letter from the army to his noble friend in London, by a well-willer to parliaments
- [London : s.n.], Printed in the yeare 1647.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2556:8.
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Monarchy -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Prerogative, Royal -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of publication from Wing.
Dated at end: July 20.1647.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 24th".
Reproduction of original in Dr. Williams's Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2556:8). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S3564
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|