An act agreed upon at the treaty, by the Kings Majesty and the commissioners at New-port in the Isle of Wight, on Munday last, October 9. 1648 [microform] : Which his Majesty hath given his Royall consent to be passed. Concerning the militia of the kingdome, and for the raising and maintaining of the forces by sea and land, within the kingdoms of England and Ireland, and dominion of Wales, the isles of Guernsey and Jersey, and the town of Barwick upon Tweed. And for the liberties of the city of London.
- [London] : Printed by Robert Ibbitson, in Smithfield, neer the Queenes-head tavern, 1648.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2541:7.
, 6 p.
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of publication from Wing.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "8ber ye 12".
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library, Oxford, England.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2541:7). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) A446A
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|