By the King. A proclamation for a generall fast to be held throughout this kingdome on the second Friday in every moneth [microform]
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1643-10-05.
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for a generall fast to be held throughout this kingdome on the second Friday in every month.
- Oxford [i.e. London] : printed by Leonard Lichfield, printer to the Vniversity, 1643.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2552:6.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Fasting -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England
- Dated at end: Oxford this fifth day of October, in the nineteenth year of our reigne.
A London counterfeit, perhaps issued about October 16 (Madan).
Arms 43; Steele notation: Kingdome raised reconciled.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2552:6). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C2584
Steele I, 2493
Madan II, 1467
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|