Die Jovis, 6 Januarii. 1647. Additionall directions of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : for the billetting of the army, when they are upon a march, or setled in their quarters.
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1648-03-06
- Other Title:
- Additionall directions of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament .
- Imprinted at London : for John Wright at the Kings head in the old Bayley, 1647. [i.e. 1648]
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2555:23.
1 sheet ( p.)
- England and Wales. Army -- Early works to 1800.
Soldiers -- Billeting -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England
- Year given according to Lady Day dating.
Ordered by the House of Lords to be be printed and published.
Steele notation: from and In-.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2555:23). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E1175aA
Steele I, 2742
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Lords.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|