The reformed monastery; or, The love of Jesus [microform] : A sure and short, pleasant and easie way to heaven. In meditations, directions, and resolutions to love and obey Jesus unto death. In two parts.
- Standardized Title:
- Claustrum animae
- Other Title:
- Love of Jesus
- The third edition revised and enlarged.
- London : printed for Henry Brome, at the Gun in S. Paul's Church-yard, the West-End, MDCLXXXVIII 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2545:3.
, 88, , 82 p.
- God -- Worship and love -- Early works to 1800.
Salvation -- Early works to 1800.
Devotional literature -- Early works to 1800.
- An edition of: Beaulieu, Luke. Claustrum animae, the reformed monastery, or, The love of Jesus.
The dedication is signed: L. B.= Luke Beaulieu.
Part 2 has separate titlepage and pagination; the register is continuous.
Wing CD-ROM, 1996, incorrectly, has "Charles Brome" in the imprint.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library, Oxford, England.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2545:3). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B1575A
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|