The whole book of Psalmes: collected into English meetre by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and others. Set forth and allowed to be sung in all churches, of all the people together, before and after morning and evening prayer, and also before and after sermons: and moreover in private houses, for their godly solace and comfort, laying apart all ungodly songs and ballads, which tend only to the nourishing of vice, and corrupting of youth [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Sternhold and Hopkins.
- London : printed for the Company of Stationers, 1663.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2548:3.
102,  p., plate
- Bible. O.T. Psalms -- Paraphrases, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Frontis = plate.
In two columns, roman.
Reproduction of original in the National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth, Wales.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2548:3). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B2481A
- Sternhold, Thomas, d. 1549.
Hopkins, John, d. 1570.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|