Letters from Sir William Brereton Sir Thomas Middleton, Sir John Meldrum, of the great victory (by Gods providence) given them, in raising the siege from before Mountgomery-castle [microform] : And, how they routed, and totally dispersed His Majesties forces, under the command of the Lord Byron; where they tooke all their carriages, armes, and ammunition, and made them flie to Shrewsbury and Chester. With a list of the names of all the commanders and officers taken and kild in the said service. Die Lunæ, 23 Septemb. 1644. Ordered by the Lords in Parliament assembled, that these letters be forthwith printed and published. J. Brown Cler. Parliamentorum.
- Other records:
- London : printed for Iohn Wright in the Old-baily, Septemb. 23. 1644.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2550:11.
, 10 p.
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Montgomeryshire (Wales) -- History -- Siege, 1644 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, England.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2550:11). s1998 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B4369A
- Middleton, Thomas, Sir, 1586-1666. , Author
Meldrum, John, Sir, d. 1645. , Author
England and Wales. Parliament. House of Lords. , Author
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|