By the King. A proclamation for a general fast through England and Wales, and the town of Barwick upon Tweed, on Wednesday the tenth of October next [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1666-09-13
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for a general fast through England and Wales, and the town of Barwick upon Tweed, on Wednesday the tenth of October next
- London, : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker, printers to the Kings most excellent Majesty, 1666.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1121:10b.
Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1683:31.
Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2552:11.
2 sheets (versos blank)
- Fasts and feasts -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Fires -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England
- At end of text: Given at our court at Whitehall the thirteenth day of September in the eighteenth year of our reign.
Steele notation: Arms 79 which scarce 2) end some.
Item at reel 1683:31 identified as Wing C3304 (number cancelled).
Reproductions of originals in the Bodleian Library and Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1980, 1986, 1998 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1121:10b and 1683:31 and 2552:11). s1986 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C3303
Steele I, 3474
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|