A Most excellent ballad of an old man and his wife, [microform] : vvho in their want and misery sought to their children for succour, by whom they were disdained, and scornfully sent away succourless, and Gods vengeance shewed on them for the same. : Tune of, Priscillca [sic].
- Other records:
- [London] : Printed for F. Coles, T. Vere, I. Wright, J. Clarke, W. Thackeray, and T. Passenger., [between 1678-1680]
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2123.1:332-333.
Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2574:15.
2 sheets ( p.) : ill.
- Ballads, English -- 17th century.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing.
Contains two woodcut illustrations.
Imperfect: cropped with some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the British Library (reel 2123) and the Bodleian Library (reel 2574).
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1992, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2123.1:332-333 and 2574:15) s1999 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) M2879
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|