The whole book of Psalms [microform] / collected into English metre by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and others. ; Conferr'd with the Hebrew. ; Set forth and allowed to be sung in all churches of all the people together, before and after morning and evening prayer, and also before and after sermons, and moreover, in private houses, for their godly solace and comfort, laying apart all ungodly songs and ballads, which tend only to the nourishing of vice and corrupting of youth.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by John Moore, for the Company of Stationers, M.DCC.L. [1750, i.e. 1700]
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2580:6.
- Bible. O.T.. Psalms. -- Paraphrases, English.
- Publication date of 1700 suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2580:6) s1999 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) B2623A
- Hopkins, John, d. 1570.
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Sternhold and Hopkins. 1700.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|