The Humble advice, and tender declaration, or remonstrance of several thousands of men fearing God, in the county of Durham, Northumberland, and the adjacent parts of Westmerland and Cumberland, with the north part of Yorkshire; [microform] : to the Lord General Monk and those vvith him.
- Other records:
- London, : Printed by Henry Hills, dwelling next door to the Peacock in Aldersgate street., 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2624:18.
1 sheet ( p.).
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660.
Albemarle, George Monck, Duke of, 1608-1670.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Signed: Your friends, so far as you are friends to God and the good old cause.
In ms. at foot of page: Octob: M DC LIX.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2624:18) s1999 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) H3393
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|