The agrement [sic] of the general council of officers of the Armies of England, Scotland, and Ireland, [microform] : together with the rest of the officers and forces in and about London; to which the rest of the officers and forces of this Commonwealth by land and sea, are desired to give their concurrence.
- Other records:
- London, : Printed by Henry Hills, Printer to the Army, 1659.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2654:8.
1 sheet ( p.).
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660.
England and Wales. Army. Council.
- Broadsides -- England -- London -- 17th century.
- "Thursday 22. of December, 1659. Ordered by the General Council of Officer[s] of the Armies of England, Scotland, and Ireland, that this Agreement be forthwith Printed and Published."
Imperfect: creased and cropped, with loss of print.
Reproduction of original in: Birmingham Central Reference Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2654:8) s2000 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) E739E
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|