Die Lunæ October, 4. 1642. [microform] : It is this day ordered by the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament: that such persons as will advance horses and armes towards the furnishing of the thousand dagoneirs, mentioned in an order of both Houses of Parliament, made the nine and twentieth of September last, shall have the publique faith for their security for the prices thereof ...
- Other records:
- Imprinted at London : by L.N. for E. Husbands and I Frank, and are to bee sold at their shops ..., MDCXLII 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2654:20.
1 sheet ( p.).
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Army -- Procurement -- Early works to 1800.
Seton, John, Sir.
Legh, Henry, Captain.
Stackhouse, William, Captain.
- Broadsides -- England -- London -- 17th century.
- Initial, borders of printers ornaments at head and foot.
Reproduction of original in: Eton College. Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2654:20) s2000 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) E1608
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|