Die September 29. 1642. [microform] : The Lords and Commons in Parliament d[o] conceive and find it so necessary that 1000 dragoones, with some troopes of hor[se] should be raised speedily, and be set forth for the suppressing of the malignant part[y] in Lancashire ...
- Other records:
- Imprinted at London : by L.N. for E. Husbands and I. Frank, and are to be sold at their shops in the Middle Temple, and next dore to the Kin[gs] Haed [sic] in Fleetstreete., MDCXLII 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2654:21.
1 sheet ( p.).
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Army -- Recruitment -- Early works to 1800.
Andrewes, Thomas, Sir, d. 1659.
Wollaston, John, Sir.
Seton, John, Sir.
Legh, Henry, Captain.
Stackhouse, William, Captain.
- Broadsides -- England -- London -- 17th century.
- Other title information from first lines of text.
Initial; border of printers ornaments at head of sheet.
Imperfect: tightly bound, with loss of print; bracketed letters conjectured by cataloger.
Reproduction of original in: Eton College. Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2654:21) s2000 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) E1628B
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|