[Proceedings and inventory] [manuscript].
- [Angoulême, 1786]
322 leaves : paper ; 336 x 222 mm. bound to 340 x 225 mm.
- Dexmier de Chenon, Louis Charles.
Fleury, Madelaine Julie de.
Inventories of decedents' estates -- France -- Early works to 1800.
Angoulême (France) -- Economic conditions -- 18th century.
Charente (France) -- Economic conditions -- 18th century.
Manuscripts, French -- 18th century.
- Proceedings and complete inventory of the estate of Louis Charles Dexmier de Chenon, before the notaries of Angoulême, involving various members of his family and especially Madelaine Julie de Fleury, wife of François de Saluce and widow of Louis Charles Dexmier.
- Ms. codex.
Title supplied by cataloger (based on Hirsch).
Most pages stamped with the seal of the generality of Limoges.
Foliation: Paper, i (contemporary paper) + 322 + i (contemporary paper); contemporary foliation in ink (written out "un, deux, etc. ... "), modern foliation in pencil, [1-322], upper right recto.
Script: Written in a cursive script.
Binding: Contemporary calf (Hirsch); a paper label once glued to the upper cover has been mostly removed and is illegible.
Origin: Written in Angoulême, 1786.
- Penn Provenance:
- Sold by Librairie Sainte-Marie, 1968.
- Cited in:
- Described in Hirsch, Rudolf. Catalogue of Manuscripts in the Libraries of the University of Pennsylvania to 1800: Supplement A(1). Library Chronicle 35 (1969), pp. 29 (Ms. French 135).
- Cited as:
- UPenn Ms. Codex 1032.
- Access Restriction:
- Access to this item is subject to staff review.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|