Abraham Lincoln; a play, by John Drinkwater, with an introduction by Arnold Bennett.
- Other records:
- Boston Houghton Mifflin Company [©1919]
- Riverside literature series
The Riverside literature series
2 preliminary leaves, [vii]-xii, , 112 pages 18 cm.
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 -- Drama.
Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- "Seven scenes from the life of Lincoln from his acceptance of the nomination for President to the final dramatic scene in Ford's Theatre, Washington, where he was shot."
- Local notes:
- RBC copy 2 has autographs of several members of the original cast.
- Penn Provenance:
- Block, Gordon (donor) (bookplate) (cop.2)
Drinkwater, John, 1882-1937 (autograph, 1920)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gordon Block Collection of Lincolniana (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Drinkwater, John, 1882-1937. Abraham Lincoln.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|