Abingtons and Alisburies present miseries. [microform] : Both which townes being lately lamentably plundred by Prince Robert and his cavaliers. Expressely related as it was certified to some of the Honourable the High court of Parliament. And therefore published. By G. H.
- London : Printed by Rich. Herne, 
- Thomason Tracts ; 23:E.128.
- Rupert, Prince, Count Palatine, 1619-1682 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Abingdon (England) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Campaigns -- Early works to 1800.
- Date of publication from Wing.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Decemb: ist 1642".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 23:E.128). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) H26.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|