New-Englands advice to Old-England. Or, Some observations upon New-Englands government, compared with the ancient government of Old-England: [microform] : not unfitting to be taken into serious consideration in these miserable distracted times. / Written by one that hath lived there, and seene the division and danger that followeth upon the obtruding a different government to that of Old England.
- Other Title:
- Some observations upon New-Englands government, compared with the ancient government of Old-England.
- [London? : s.n.], Printed in the Yeere, M DC XLIV. 
- Thomason Tracts ; 9:E.53.
, 80 p.
- Local subjects:
- New England -- Politics and government -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775. (search)
New England -- Church history -- 17th century. (search)
- Consists of the same sheets as the edition with t.p.: Plain dealing: or, Nevves from New-England. London, Printed by W. E. & I. G. for N. Butter, 1642 [q.v.].
To the reader signed: Thomas Lechford.
Attributed to Thomas Lechford. Cf. BLC.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "5. July"; "London".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 9:E.53). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) L809.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|