The daily proceedings of his Majesties fleet on the narrow seas, from the 17. of October to the 15. day of November, since the departure of the Earle of Warwick, lord admirall of the Navie, [microform] : being now under the conduct of the vice-admirall captaine Battie. Wherein is declared the journall and passages of every particular day, what ships and ammunition they took, and what speciall places they coasted during the foresaid time, from the 17. of October to the 15. of November.
- Lonkon [sic] : Novemb. 18. Printed for Jon. Wright, 1642.
- Thomason Tracts ; 22:E.127.
, 6 p.
- Warwick, Robert Rich, Earl of, 1587-1658 -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Royal Navy -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Naval operations -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History, Naval -- Stuarts, 1603-1714 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 22:E.127). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) D120.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|