An alarum to London: or, the famous London's blowing up by Londoners. [microform] : Sounded, not to fire their buildings, but to quench their burnings. In a letter to Major Generall Browne.
- Other Title:
- Famous London's blowing up by Londoners
- London : Printed by Matthew Simmons, next doore to the gilded-Lyon in Aldersgate street, 1650.
- Thomason Tracts ; 91:E.592.
, 18 p.
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Sources.
- Attributed to William Beech.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "feb: 11 1649"; the imprint date has been crossed out.
Identified as Wing B1679A on UMI microfilm set "Early English books, 1641-1700", reel 12.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 91:E.592). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) B1679.
- Browne, Richard, Sir, 1602?-1669.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|