His Majesties speech to the Lords and Commons of Parliament assembled at Oxford, [microform] : delivered at their recesse, Aprill 26, 1644.
- [London] : Printed by His Majesties command, at the desire of the Lords and Commons of Parliament assembled at Oxford, by Leonard Lichfield, printer to the Vniversity, 1644.
- Thomason Tracts ; 8:E.45.
, 5,  p.
- Speeches, addresses, etc., English -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- The imprint is false. "A London counterfeit edition [of Wing C2812], in which the date of the speech is wilfully falsified, to make the issue appear more recent"--Madan.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "May 3d".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 8:E.45). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) C2813.
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|