The brothers of the separation. [microform] : Or a true relation of a company of Brownists which kept their conventicle at one Mr. Porters in Goat Alley in Whitecrosse-street, where they were apprehended on Sunday, Aug. 14. 1641. As also, a sermon preached afterwards in the same house by Iohn Rogers a glover, wherein is shewed their wicked rancorous minds at full. This was justified by above twenty men of good life and conversation.
- Other Title:
- True relation of a company of Brownists which kept their conventicle at one Mr. Porters in Goat Alley in Whitecrosse-street
- Printed at London : by Tho: Harper, 1641.
- Thomason Tracts ; 30:E.172.
- Brownists -- Early works to 1800.
Dissenters, Religious -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 30:E.172). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) B4986.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|