A brief dialogue between Zelotopit one of the daughters of a zealous Round-head, and Superstition a holy fryer, newly come out of France. [microform] : Shewing, the zeal of good motions of the one, and the idolatry of the other. As also, the passages of their holy ones, when that they be in their conventicles, each one condoling with his holy sister. Composed by Owen Dogerell.
- London : Printed for John Biard, 
- Thomason Tracts ; 25:E.140.
- Roundheads -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Religion -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Year of publication from Thomason Collection.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 25:E.140). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) B4575.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|