The speech of master speaker before His Majestie, and both the Houses of Parliament, after his returne from Scotland, [microform] : upon passing the bill for tunnage and poundage, on Thursday the 2. of December. Also, relating the present distempers of England and Ireland.
- London : Printed for Henry Twyford, at the three Daggers in Fleet-street, 1641.
- Thomason Tracts ; 35:E.199.
, 5,  p.
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I) -- Finance -- Early works to 1800.
Speeches, addresses, etc., English -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649 -- Sources -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Speaker of the House: William Lenthall.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 35:E.199). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) L1083.
- England and Wales. Parliament.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|