Israels peace with God, Beniamines overthrow. [microform] ; A sermon preached before the Honourable House of Commons, at their late solemne fast, August 31. 1642. By William Carter. Published by order from that House.
- Other Title:
- Sermon preached at the late fast before the Commons House of Parliament.
- London : Printed for Giles Calvert, and are to be sold by Christopher Miridith at the signe of the Crane in Pauls Church-yard, M.DC.XLII. 
- Thomason Tracts ; 21:E.118.
, 44 p.
- Fast-day sermons -- 17th century.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Local subjects:
- Bible. O.T. Judges XX, 26-28 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800. (search)
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Running title reads: A sermon preached at the late fast before the Commons House of Parliament.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Sep: 19".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 21:E.118). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C679A
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|