His Majesties gracious message to both Houses of Parliament, sent from Nottingham, August 25. [microform] : With the answer of the Lords and Commons to the said message: and His Majesties reply to the same. Sept. 2. Together with the answer and humble petition of both Houses to His Majesties last message: and also His Majesties message in reply to the said answer, Sept. 11. 1642.
- London : Printed by Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie: And by the Assignes of John Bill, MDCXLII. 
- Thomason Tracts ; 20:E.116.
, 14 p.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Also published with title: His Maiesties gracious and last message, sent by the Earle of Dorset.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Sep: 14".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 20:E.116). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) C2334.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
Dorset, Edward Sackville, Earl of, 1591-1652.
England and Wales. Parliament.
England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I).
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|