True and jowfull [sic] newes from the Earle of Warwick, wherein is contained a true declaration of a great prize taken by the said Earle, [microform] : videlicet, 30. ships, 30 tune of powder, 80 commanders, 23 great brasse pieces, 200 small brasse pieces, 2000 muskets and pistolls, and much bullion. Also another relation of a famous victory obtained by the Lord Fairfax neere Wakefield, where he surprized 32 colours, 30 barrells of powder, Coll. Goring and Ramsey prisoners, 1500 prisoners, besides all Gorings waggons but one, 1000 armes, 4 pieces of ordnance, 100 fatts of match and 6000 pound in money.
- Other Title:
- True and joyfull newes from the Earle of Warwick, wherein is contained a true declaration of a great prize taken by the said Earle.
- London : Printed by Robert Austin and Andrew Coe, May. 29. 1643.
- Thomason Tracts ; 18:E.104.
- Fairfax, Ferdinando Fairfax, Baron, 1584-1648 -- Early works to 1800.
Warwick, Robert Rich, Earl of, 1587-1658 -- Early works to 1800.
Wakefield (England), Battle of, 1643 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Campaigns -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Naval operations -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 18:E.104). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) T2506.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|