Englands plus ultra, [microform] : both of hoped mercies, and of required duties: shewed in a sermon preached to the Honourable Houses of Parliament, the Lord Major, Court of Aldermen, and Common-councell of London; together with the Assembly of Divines, at Christ-Church, April 2. 1646. Being the day of their publike thanksgiving to Almighty God for the great successe of the Parliaments army in the west, especially in Cornwall, under the conduct of his Excellency Sr Thomas Fairfax. / By Joseph Caryl, minister of the Gospel at Magnus neer the Bridge, London; and a member of the Assembly of Divines.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Thanksgiving sermon preached to the Honourable Houses of Parliament, &c. April 2. 1646.
- London, : Printed by G.M. for John Rothwell at the sign of the Sun and fountain in Pauls Church-yard, and Giles Calvert at the sign of the black-spread-Eagle at the west end of Pauls, 1646.
- Thomason Tracts ; 54:E.330.
, 42 p.
- Bible. O.T. Psalms CXVIII, 17 -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Order to print on verso of title page.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 54:E.330). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C752
- England and Wales. Parliament.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|