The Kings declaration at Newcastle, [microform] : concerning his refusall to come to the Parliament of England, and his dangerous resolution to depart the kingdome, with the resolution of the States of Scotland thereupon, and divers other passages of great concernment, which hath passed between the King and the nobility. Collected by the original papers, and printed for generall satisfaction.
- [London] : January, 15. 1647. London, printed for Nathaniel Smith, 
- Thomason Tracts ; 59:E.371.
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Not in fact the King's declaration; a narrative.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 59:E.371). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C2188.
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|