The humble petition of the inhabitants of the county of Suffolke: [microform] : presented to the Right Honourable the House of Peers, on Tuesday the 16. of February, 1646. With their answer thereunto. Die. Mercurij 29 Febr. 1646. Ordered by the Lords assembled in Parliament, that this petition and answer be forthwith printed and published. Jo. Brown Cler. Parliamentorum.
- London : Printed for John Wright at the Kings Head in the old Bayley., 1646. [i.e. 1647]
- Thomason Tracts ; 60:E.377.
, 6 p.
- Church of England -- Government -- Early works to 1800.
Presbyterianism -- Early works to 1800.
Suffolk (England) -- Politics and government -- Early works to 1800.
- Wing has publication year 1646.
"In favour of the Presbyterian Government of the Church"--Thomason Catalogue.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "feb: 17th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 60:E.377). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) H3524.
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Lords.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|