A sermon preached before the Honourable House of Commons: [microform] : at their publique fast, holden in Margarets Westminster. Febr. 24. 1646./47. / By John Lightfoot, Staffordiens. a Member of the Assembly of Divines.
- Other Title:
- Sermon preached before the Honourable House of Commons at their late monethly fast
- London, : Printed by S.I. for Andrew Crooke, and are to be sold at his shop at the signe of the Green Dragon in Pauls Church-yard, 1647.
- Thomason Tracts ; 60:E.377.
, 35,  p.
- Bible. O.T. Psalms IV, 4 -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
Fast-day sermons -- 17th century.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 60:E.377). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) L2069.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|