The Kings Majesties desires to His Excellencie Sir Thomas Fairfax; [microform] : concerning His Majesties royall person, and the proceedings of the army in their present design. Together with ten propositions propounded to the Honourable Houses of Parliament, by his Excellency, in behalf of the whole army; wherein is set forth, their resolution in this present design, their determination concerning the Kings Majesty and his royall posterity, and their desires about the vast sums of the kingdome. Likewise the resolution of both Houses for disposal of the Kings Majesties royall person.
- London, : Printed for G. Wilkinson., Iune 17. 1647.
- Thomason Tracts ; 62:E.393.
- Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Baron, 1612-1671.
Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
England and Wales. Army -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- In fact a letter, dated and signed: Redburn, Iune. 15. W. Burch.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 62:E.393). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C2299.
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|