Prince Charles his declaration to the Kings Majesties loyall subjects neere the realme of England. [microform] : Wherein is declared, His Highnesse's full resolution, touching their proceedings concerning his royall father, the King of Great Brittaine. Signed with his royall signet at Paris in France.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- His declaration to the Kings Majesties loyall subjects neere the realme of England
Declaration of the High and Mighty Prince, Charles Prince of Wales
- Imprinted at London, : For George Lawrensou [sic], 1647.
- Thomason Tracts ; 63:E.398.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Signatures: [A]⁴.
Neere the realme of England = "in the isle of Jersey" (Thomason Catalogue).
Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 17".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 63:E.398). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) C3006.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|