New propositions from the armie, [microform] / propounded by Cornet Joyce (who lately guarded His Majesties person from Holmby) to all free commoners within the kingdome of England and dominion of Wales. Wherein is more fully set forth, their further resolution and proceedings, concerning the Kings Majesties royall person, the preservation of this nation, and touching every member that challenges an interest in this kingdome. Whereunto is annexed, the copy of another letter sent from the Kings most Excellent Majesty, and read in the High and Honourable Court of Parliament. Printed for the use and satisfaction of the whole kingdome.
- Other records:
- London, : printed for Robert Ellson, July 17. 1647.
- Thomason Tracts ; 63:E.399.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- The letter from Charles I to James, Duke of York, dated 4 July 1647, is embedded in a letter dated and signed: Causan, Iuly 16. 1647. Iohn Willis.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 63:E.399). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) J1122.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
Willis, John, fl. 1647.
England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|