6. Julii, 1648. From the Leaguer at Colchester, more certain news of the fight on Wednesday last; and of their present condition. [microform] : Printed by the appointment of the Honorable Committee at Derby-house. Gualther Frost Secr'
- Other Title:
- From the Leaguer at Colchester, more certain news of the fight on Wednesday last; and of their present condition.
- London : Printed for Edward Husband, printer to the Honorable House of Commons, July 8. 1648.
- Thomason Tracts ; 71:E.451.
6,  p.
- Local subjects:
- Colchester (England) -- History -- Siege, 1648 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- The last leaf is blank.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 71:E.451). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) F2242.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|