Analysis. [microform] : The loosing of St. Peters bands; setting forth the true sense and solution of the Covenant in point of conscience so far as it relates to the government of the Church by episcopacy. By John Gauden, D.D.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Loosing of St. Peters bands
- London : printed by J. Best, for Andrew Crook, at the Green-Dragon in St. Pauls Church-yard, 1660.
- Thomason Tracts ; 152:E.1030.
26,  p.
- Covenanters -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
Episcopacy -- Early works to 1800.
- First word of title transliterated from Greek characters.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "June 25".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 152:E.1030). s1978 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) G340.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|