A ternary of paradoxes. [microform] : The magnetick cure of wounds. Nativity of tartar in wine. Image of God in man. / Written originally by Joh. Bapt. Van Helmont, and translated, illustrated, and ampliated by Walter Charleton, Doctor in Physick, and physician to the late King.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Half t.p. has title: Ternary of paradoxes of the magnetick cure of wounds
- London : Printed by James Flesher for William Lee, dwelling in Fleetstreet, at the sign of the Turks head, 1650 [i.e. 1649]
- Thomason Tracts ; 89:E.582.
, 144 p. : ill. (metal cut)
- Wounds and injuries -- Treatment -- Early works to 1800.
Science -- Early works to 1800.
Mind and body -- Early works to 1800.
- The words "magnetick cure .. man." are bracketed together on title page.
Original title not traced.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Nou: 20 1649".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 89:E.582). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) H1401.
- Charleton, Walter, 1619-1707.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|