Magistracy God's ministry Or, A rule for the rulers and people's due correspondence. [microform] : (With something in reference to the present povvers: for restoring dutie, and removing discontent.) / Opened in in [sic] a sermon at the midsomer assizes in Abington, anno 1651. By W. Hughes.
- Other Title:
- Rule for the rulers and people's due correspondence
- London : Printed by T.M. for George Calvert, at the sign of the half Moon in Paul's Church-yard, 1652.
- Thomason Tracts ; 102:E.664.
, 27,  p.
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "May. 17.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 102:E.664). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) H3342.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|