Critica sacra: or, Philologicall and theologicall observations upon all the Greek words of the New Testament, in order alphabeticall. [microform] : Wherein usually the etymon of the word is given, its force and emphasis observed, and the severall acceptions of it in Scripture, and the versions by expositors are set downe. / By Edward Leigh Esquire, Master of Arts, and a member of the House of Commons.
- Standardized Title:
- Critica sacra. Part 2.
- Other Title:
- Philologicall and theologicall observations upon all the Greek words of the New Testament, in order alphabeticall.
- The second edition corrected, and much enlarged by the authour.
- London : Printed by James Young, for Thomas Underhill, and are to be sold at the signe of the Bible in Wood-street, M.DC.XLVI. 
- Thomason Tracts ; 80:E.507.
, 456,  p.
- Greek language, Biblical -- Dictionaries -- English -- Early works to 1800.
- Part 2 of: Critica sacra.
With a preliminary imprimatur leaf.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "2d Aprill 1645"; the last "I" in imprint date crossed out.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 80:E.507). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) L990.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|