The loyall declaration of His Excellency, the Right Honourable, James, Marquesse of Ormond, Earle of Ormond, and Ossary, &c. Lord Lieu. Generall, and Generall Governour of the kingdome of Ireland. August the 11. 1649. [microform] : Declaring grounds of his present ingagement, and his resolution to maintaine it, against all powers that shall oppose him.
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the yeare, M.DC.XL.IX. 
- Thomason Tracts ; 88:E.571.
, 6 p.
- Ormonde, James Butler, Duke of, 1610-1688.
Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658.
- Local subjects:
- Ireland -- History -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug. 28".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 88:E.571). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) O453.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|