Rules and orders for the Court of Common Pleas at Westminster, [microform] / made and published by the judges of the said court, in the term of St. Michael, in the year one thousand six hundred fifty foure.
- Standardized Title:
- Rules, etc.
- Other Title:
- Rules and orders for the Common Bench
- London, : Printed for Richard Marriot, and are to be sold at his shop in St. Dunstans Church-yard Fleetstreet, 1654.
- Thomason Tracts ; 125:E.821.
, 53,  p.
- Court rules -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Largely the same text as Wing R2249C.
The last leaf is blank.
B1 is a cancel; caption title reads "Rules and orders .. of the terme of St. Michael, in the yeare 1654". Variant: B1 is cancellandum; caption title reads "Rules and orders .. to begin from the [blank] day of [blank] in the year 1654".
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Decemb.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 125:E.821). s1978 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) R2249.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|